Robin Thomas REALTOR®, CRP - Certified Relocation Professional, Relocation Director
"I strive to become your real estate partner for life by providing the best possible experience when you buy or sell a home or business property. Through professional staging and photography, I am able to help you put your best foot forward when putting your home on the market. I listen to your needs and work with you to find just the right home when you are moving into the RTP area. My customers tell me all the time, 'You love your job, and it shows!'"
Born and reared in Kannapolis, North Carolina, Robin is a graduate of North Carolina State University with a Bachelor of Science in Biological and Life Sciences. She played the flute throughout junior and senior high school, and continued playing in the NCSU Marching Band through her college years. Robin also earned a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate of Computer Programming from NC State.
Prior to entering real estate on a full-time basis, Robin was employed by Nortel Networks, where she gained valuable experience in marketing operations, data analysis, computer systems, contract negotiations, and employee management and training.
- Listed/Sold over 200 residential and commercial properties at an average sales price of $275,000, ranging from $62,000 to $1,000,000
- Extensive relocation experience with BASF and other RTP-based companies
- Short sale experience
- Licensed real estate broker since 2000
- Member of Durham Association of Realtors, NC Association of Realtors, and National Association of Realtors
- Research Triangle Park-area resident since 1975
- Resident of North Durham since 1993
- Member of Aldersgate United Methodist Church since 1994
- Married with 2 children, one grandchild; youngest of four daughters