Doug Osborn REALTOR®
Meeting the needs of his clients in a timely and professional manner exemplifies what Doug Osborn is all about. Doug is knowledgeable about the housing market, has particular expertise with investment properties, and is very enthusiastic about helping his clients reach their goals. As a dedicated real estate professional with fifteen years in the real estate business, who has completed numerous hours of real estate studies and training, he has the skills you need in an agent. Whether selling your home, or finding one for you to buy, Doug is committed to you.
Background and Accomplishments
· Durham Native
· BA in History from Franklin & Marshall College
· Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Univ. of Denver
· Member, Durham Regional Assoc. of REALTORS®
· Board Member, Durham Lion’s Club, 18 Year Member, as well as Lifetime Achievement & Service Award Winner
· 21 Year Resident of Lakewood/Tuscaloosa Neighborhood
· Weichert Sales Achievement Award Winner every year, 2008-2014
· Winner of 2013 Weichert, Realtors “Executive Club” award for Sales Performance and Achievement
Send a Message
This data was last updated on: 04/24/19 10:20 AM. A full data refresh was last performed on: 04/23/19 12:00 PM.